Workstation Management provides computer lifecycle management, from specifications, through purchase and set-up, to management and maintenance, completing the lifecycle with reuse where possible, and finally disposal
Desktop management routines for enterprises to standardize and secure their Windows network
- Automate regular desktop management activities
- Secure desktops from wide range of threats
- Spend less time in troubleshooting day-to-day problems
- Generate comprehensive reports to audit your IT assets
Mercury Group Uganda's Workstation Management automates regular desktop management activities like installing software, patches and service packs to client computers, standardize the desktops by applying uniform configurations such as wallpapers, shortcuts, printer, etc., secures the client computers by restricting USB devices, applying security policies, etc., and enables auditing the network systems with complete hardware/software inventories, license compliance details, detecting prohibited software usage in network systems, etc. In simple terms, it helps administrators to automate, standardize, secure and audit their windows network.
Similar to automating desktop management routines, you can also automate your mobile device management to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wi-Fi, VPN, Email accounts, etc., apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc., and to secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.
Desktop management for better productivity
Real-IT check: Is your IT team be able to get control over your desktop environments? Is your IT team spending hours administering systems manually? Are hot-fixes, patches and updates standardized?
- Desktop standardization – with uniform configurations
- Secure client systems – by restricting USBs and applying patches and security policies
- Control – virtual and remote desktop access
- Automate – regular desktop management activity
- Secure – desktops from wide range of threats
- Spend less time – troubleshooting and overcoming day-to-day problems
- Generate comprehensive reports – audit your IT assets