Being able to align IT with Business objectives has been the primary challenge that CEO’s all over the world have been grappling with. Introduce an uncertain economic climate, and the variables start to spin out of control. Infinite’s process-driven, business-aware IT services and IT solutions span Application Management and Infrastructure Management domains with added features of scalability, Plat formization and platformized frameworks and solutions taking the concept of platform as a service to the next level. Infinite also enables optimization of technology and enterprise services to deliver value across the IT value chain for seamless business operations.
Benefits you didn't expect
Mercury Group Uganda offers simple, easy-to-buy service packages that cover your entire solution support needs from warranty uplift to proactive mission-critical services. While protection against the consequences of downtime is the number one reason to purchase services with products, you'll find that there are many more advantages of a service relationship with Mercury Group Uganda. You can:
- Extend your IT resources. With backing from Mercury Group Uganda, Services & remote support tools, you can supplement your in-house staff resources, filling in gaps and keeping your staff focused on supporting the business rather than chasing problems.
- Upgrade staff skills. Transfer of knowledge is one of the big pluses of working with MGU Services. Your staff will gain new skills through collaborative problem-solving with MGU or, if you choose, through an education and training service.
- Ease vendor interoperability problems. When you choose from MGU, hardware and software support, you can reduce the complexity of supporting a multivendor environment. MGU can act as a single point of contact for problem diagnosis and problem resolution for diverse technology.
- Get products installed right. An installation and startup service from MGU is a smart investment when you want to install new hardware or software fast and efficiently, with minimal disruption to your operations.
- Better predict service costs. With a service contract, you can avoid those unexpected big hits to the budget that can occur when you buy service on an ad hoc basis.
- Access eSupport. MGU's award-winning Web-based services provide online self-help with guided intervention, extensive knowledge databases, training, and peer collaboration.
If you're considering a change, or you want to identify areas of risk in availability or security, MGU can also conduct an IT assessment and cost-benefit analysis that will help you make the case for an investment in products or services.
Making it easy to buy services
If buying services is new to you, you'll be relieved to know that MGU makes it simple with its easy and flexible packaged options. Designed to be purchased with products, MGU’s packaged services are available across the breadth of various products and technologies.
You can buy MGU packaged services with the product or within 30 days of the product purchase with separate capital and expense purchase orders if needed.
Services for every need
With our packaged services, you can upgrade your support to next-business-day response, or four-hour same-day response, or six-hour call-to-repair with committed system restoration, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. MGU's proactive remote monitoring and support tools are included with these packages.
For software support, choose a MGU’s software technical support service. Service offers include 24x7 total lifecycle support for popular operating software, including HP-UX, HP Alpha Tru64 Unix, Sun Solaris, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Novell, and major Linux distributions. You get responsive software telephone support from TA specialists who have extensive multi-technology certifications and experience.
For a more holistic approach, the best value is an integrated hardware and software packaged service with a choice of four support levels to match your IT management style and availability requirements. The top two packages provide an assigned MGU account manager who works with your IT staff to understand your goals, recommend changes to improve performance and stability, and monitor ongoing operations.